(Based on 10 people on board for a week)
The price includes:
- Breakfast , lunch and dinner for the duration of tour except
where specified and all mineral water consumed (wine and alcohol can be
purchased in Tropea before departure)
- Transfer to and from Tropeas port at Lamezia terme
airport or train station
- Daily rental of the boat for 4 hours of navigation
- 3 crew members on board. Includes the captain, cook and
- Full insurance for accidents on board, falling overboard and
- Snorkel, mask and fins for all aboard
- Colour television, CD player, video recorder, DVD, mobile phone
- Outboard motor boat for excursions to land
- Fishing equipment
- Central air conditioning (used when moored in port only)
The price does not include:
Wine and other drinks and also 2 additional
Port taxes or mooring taxes when not
Navigation beyond 4 hours daily is charged at
70 euros per hour.
Scuba diving requests
Canoe, windsurf, jet skiing.
If you would like an English speaking guide an
extra fee is required.
Each cabin is furnished with 2 life jackets, a
220 volt socket for 2 available hairdryers, 1 bed sheet, 1 woolen blanket and 1
Itinerary may be modified based on weather
Breakfast on board takes place from 07:30 to
10 am and a light lunch from 1 to 2 pm.
Optional menus can be requested from the cook
for dinner at 8:30 pm.
The day of your arrival, Mario your captain
will take you to purchase wine and any other supplies that you will need during
The luxury cruise to the Aeolian Islands in
Sicily does follow maritime laws and please note the following rules on board
on our terms and conditions document.
For booking enquiries in English contact: email@example.com.